Status
Not open for further replies.

johnwestmartin

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I’ve got a Weatherby Weatherguard chambered in 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum (upgraded Vanguard with burnt bronze cerakote) and the standard slate gray stock. One of the fastest cartridges and the flattest shooting cartridge in the world.

Shot a box of ammunition through it, (20 rounds), and I have reloading supplies for the cartridges if you wanna fall down that rabbit hole I can toss ‘em in. 80 rounds of unprimed brass, dies, 200 6.5 bullets, and a case trimmer.

I’ve had a Timney trigger, Weatherby muzzle brake, Limbsaver recoil pad and cheek riser in burnt bronze color (not cerakote) installed on ‘er. I run it without the cheek piece, the bolts are just a bit low.

It’s got a Burris Fullfield IV 4-16x50mm Ballistic E3 Illuminated optic, also in burnt bronze cerakote finish.

That being said, I’ve also got all the original bits- trigger, cap, buttpad if you’re trying to keep it stock. Also have the manual and sticker and serial no. ripped from the box if that means anything to you.

Between the brake and the pad, it kicks about as much as my buddy’s 6.5 Creedmoor.

Selling ‘cause one just doesn’t see time of day, it’s a long shooter and furthest I can reach out is ~100 yards unless I make a trip. Also it’s righty, I’m a southpaw.

Asking $1500 OBO for everything, gun, scope, reloading stuff, and heck, I’ll toss in a soft case too.

Will also consider trades, would prefer cash but I’m pretty open to most stuff. I’m mainly interested in:

Lefty Bergara, Tikka, or Sako bolt rifles.
.357 Revolvers, SA only
That Chiappa triple barrel shotgun.
Weird, interesting, or otherwise unique firearms.

I’ll get around to snapping photos later on, just ask. Also happy to answer any questions / give out my number. If you live close to Frederick MD I’m even happy to meet up and show ‘er off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.