Sold 6.5 Hunting Bullets for Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the following bullets for trade (preferred-read on for details) or sale that I'm not going to use:

3 boxes (300) of Berger 6.5mm 140grain VLD Hunting Bullets, $52 per box TRADED
3 boxes (300) of Hornady 6.5mm 143grain ELD-X Bullets, $40 per box TRADED
5 boxes (500) of Nosler AccuBond LR 142grain Bullets, $60 per box TRADED

Prices are in line with current pricing from various vendors - I just surveyed five, thew out the highest (MidwayUSA in all cases) and lowest (Powder Valley in all cases), and took a rounded average of the remaining three (Brownells, Midsouth, and Graf's). As bullets are not cheap to ship because they are heavy, shipping will be extra. I can generally ship one or two boxes via Priority Mail Flat Rate for $10 and three or or more boxes via Priority Mail Flat Rate for $20 (CONUS). More than that, or shipping non-CONUS, will be more, so contact me for a shipping cost.

I'm in need of the following bullets, and I'd prefer to trade these bullets for them, since there's no telling when I'll be able to order more:

Nosler 6.5mm 140grain Partition
Sierra 0.270" 110grain Pro-Hunter (no longer produced)
Nosler 0.308" 150grain Partition
Nosler 0.338" 250grain Partition

Since I'd really prefer to trade these, I want to wait two weeks for trade offers before selling any. If you want to purchase some, I'll go by earliest "I'll take it" timestamp via private message, but keep in mind that I will be waiting for trade offers until February 23rd before deciding selling any. If you are absolutely in a rush and really want to purchase them immediately, I'll forego waiting for trades, but my prices will be 50% higher ($78, $60, and $90 per box, respectively) because I'll now be left waiting for prices/demand to fall before I can get the bullets I want, and I can't predict the future. Hopefully, this makes sense - I don't think waiting a couple weeks is too much to ask for a decent price. I'm trying not to gouge people, but I do need bullets, like everyone else, and desperate times call for desperate measures!

If you want any of these, please PM me. If you want to purchase them immediately, you need to say so, keeping in mind the price is higher.

Regards,
sab

6.5mm Bullets.jpg

Last edited:

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
3 boxes (300) of Hornady 6.5mm 143grain ELD-X Bullets, $40 per box, I will take.

OP
S

sab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning Update - As of now, none of the bullets are definitely spoken for, but I'm working on trades for some/all of the ELD-X and AccuBond LR bullets. I do have multiple offers for all of the bullets, pending the expiration of my two week "trade window," but I really want to trade these (but only for the four specific bullets listed above in the original post.) I'm not interested in any other trades. I'll update this thread as bullets get traded/sold.

OP
S

sab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TTT

The Bergers are still available for trade. The unicorn I’m looking for is the Sierra 270 110 grain Pro-Hunters, but any of the other three would be good, too!

SAB

OP
S

sab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All are now traded. Thanks to jordanrw23 for finding the unicorn for me - much appreciated!

SAB

Status
Not open for further replies.