6.5 PRC Actions, Bottom Metals, and Mags

Curious if anyone had to get their TL3 cut to run 6.5 PRC?

Thinking about getting a medium action they just released, but no one makes a bottom metal that can run 3.2” COAL loads?

What magazines are you running, and is there a mag you used to run, but was giving issues?

Levi8599

Lil-Rokslider
Hawkins, defiance, and apa make the medium length bottom metals. You’d have to check what the opening is on the TL3 action is to see if it would fit.

I have an SR3 that I got a Wyatt’s cut when I ordered. I run the prc in it no problem but I think it is for 2.98”oal. I’d have to double check again.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Curious if anyone had to get their TL3 cut to run 6.5 PRC?

Thinking about getting a medium action they just released, but no one makes a bottom metal that can run 3.2” COAL loads?

What magazines are you running, and is there a mag you used to run, but was giving issues?
It looks like they are going to be the same footprint as the Lone Peak Medium. We have confirmed the action is the same size now all we are confirming is the bolt handle relief will work. If so then they are going to be able to utilize our lone peak medium inlet. Glad to see that they are standardizing it since defiance and lone peak tweaked their medium/XM actions enough that they needed separate inlets. If you are interested in what we hear shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will let you know!

OP
A
I talked to manners. What I’m trying to do won’t work with a medium action.