Sold 6.5 PRC Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, I've decided to get out of the 6.5 PRC game since I'll never use its long range capabilities. So here's the deal--

New in box Christensen Arms Mesa, 6.5 PRC, green stock w/ bronze cerakote action/barrel. Bought new in December and never even mounted a scope or fired. Paid $1250 plus tax at Sportsman's Warehouse. Will sell for $1250 shipped in lower 48.

Buyer of rifle will get first chance at a fair quantity of ammo, bullets, powder, brass, dies as well as the base, rings and 2 scopes I have which I was going to try on the rifle.

Rifle must sell before I'll consider selling the rest of the items. If buyer of rifle doesn't take all ammo, etc. I'll list it separately.

No trades. Will text pics if desired.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I've decided to get out of the 6.5 PRC game since I'll never use its long range capabilities. So here's the deal--

New in box Christensen Arms Mesa, 6.5 PRC, green stock w/ bronze cerakote action/barrel. Bought new in December and never even mounted a scope or fired. Paid $1250 plus tax at Sportsman's Warehouse. Will sell for $1250 shipped in lower 48.

Buyer of rifle will get first chance at a fair quantity of ammo, bullets, powder, brass, dies as well as the base, rings and 2 scopes I have which I was going to try on the rifle.

Rifle must sell before I'll consider selling the rest of the items. If buyer of rifle doesn't take all ammo, etc. I'll list it separately.

No trades. Will text pics if desired.

Can you send pictures? What scoped do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
W

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sure, pm me your phone no. and I'll text some. Scopes are a Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44 Firedot duplex and a Swarovski 3.5-18x44 P BT 4W-I illuminated reticle.

Status
Not open for further replies.