6.5 PRC

Hello everyone I seen a few people are in the same boat as me . I’m looking for. 6.5 PRC brass, Redding S type dies and 156gr Berger’s EOL if anyone has info on where I can scoop any of these I would greatly appreciate it.

archp625

WKR
You need to look on the internet every single day and multiple times a day. If you have some local places to look go there as well. Find out when their truck arrives and possibly get on a waiting list. This market is really wild. You have to work at finding what you are after.

OP
Deer hunter
You need to look on the internet every single day and multiple times a day. If you have some local places to look go there as well. Find out when their truck arrives and possibly get on a waiting list. This market is really wild. You have to work at finding what you are after.
I’ve honestly been looking every single day and some days I look every 10 mins . I hate the way things are right now . This is crazy already .

archp625

WKR
I’ve honestly been looking every single day and some days I look every 10 mins . I hate the way things are right now . This is crazy already .
Also look on different forums. I agree with you. I hate the times we live in. I used to go into my local reloading store and get whatever I want whenever I needed it. I could just by a pound, 100 primers, and 100 bullets that would last me a month knowing there would be the same combo next month. Now you better be ready with money when you see something you want. You have to act fast.

OP
Deer hunter
Also look on different forums. I agree with you. I hate the times we live in. I used to go into my local reloading store and get whatever I want whenever I needed it. I could just by a pound, 100 primers, and 100 bullets that would last me a month knowing there would be the same combo next month. Now you better be ready with money when you see something you want. You have to act fast.
I didn’t think about trying other forums. Thanks for that . I have some powder I been sitting on and a little bit of primers . I’ve called some big name factory and asked where is everything at and they all told me the same thing all reloading components are be shipped out daily but I can’t tell.

Wyattblu48

Lil-Rokslider
Where are you located? I’ll trade powder for brass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Deer hunter
Aw man I’m trying to find reloader 26 myself but I figured it would be worth asking on here cuz that is straight up better than gold . This PRC was a impulse buy. It’s a custom build I had shot it a few times when it got built so I knew I had to have it. H1000 I haven’t seen a bottle of that for a little over a year. Shit here in NM has been really crazy in powder

I was in the same boat. I found a few forums where guys posted products in stock. Was able to get everything needed for my prc build.

Rknight

Lil-Rokslider
Midway has had died in pretty frequently. There is a discord group that updates constantly with in stock alerts. The Berger’s I think will be the hardest but if you have powder to trade I bet if you post it and what you’re looking for you’ll get it done pretty quick. I’ve had good luck trading powders and primers these days

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved
Midsouth had Lapua in stock the other day. Been seeing some for sale in the classifieds here as well.

Try Midway for dies. I was able to get a type S die for 6.5 PRC. They occasionally have the full sets but I was able to get a used micrometer seater separately.

Mushroom

FNG
Hello everyone I seen a few people are in the same boat as me . I’m looking for. 6.5 PRC brass, Redding S type dies and 156gr Berger’s EOL if anyone has info on where I can scoop any of these I would greatly appreciate it.
OpticsPlanet custom Nosler 6.5 PRC now