6.5prc

khuber84

WKR
It's a good rifle, shot a few. Seekins havak is a better option. Lot nicer stock, more magazine room, although a little more $$$. The saeur 100 and mauser m18 are both very accurate. Basically a German Tikka t3. They use the same action for all cartridges, just different magazines and bolt stops. Most American offerings are hindered by short magazines. Howa builds the prc on a long action, which is a great idea. However I purchased one and it had a bad barrel, undersized quite a bit, psi on factory ammo and fouling was insane. Idk if your a fan of Tikkas, but a gunsmith in California will open the bolt face and ream a 6.5cm chamber to prc for like 350$. They shoot well from all I've heard. I'm contemplating doing just that with my new superlite 6.5 cm.

+1 on Seekins Havak. Mine is quite accurate. Sauers are also very nice for the price and looking to get one. Mesas are a happy medium I suppose for some, but I didn't like the stock.

Warrior27

Lil-Rokslider
I would throw in the Fierce line of rifles as well. They have several options in the Fury and Edge models and I believe a new model just hitting the stores as well. I’ve got an Edge in 6.5 PRC and I love it. Can’t go wrong with any of the rifles mentioned so far, imo. Good luck with your choice.

OP
S

schwterr

FNG
These are all great suggestions, I look into them a little further. Thanks for the help