Sold 6.8 SPC AR, Noveske ARP Stag Arms CMC - Nice Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Selling a nice 6.8 SPC rifle. I purchased the assembled upper and then ordered the customized lower for the rifle. Here are the specs:

Noveske Upper Receiver, w/ forward assist. I don't know the brand on the bolt carrier group
ARP 16" 5R barrel, 6.8 SPC II chamber, 5/8x24 threads with thread protector, approx. 120 rounds through it
Midwest Industries free-floating 13" M-Lok handguard
Odin Works adjustable gas block, allen wrench included
Stag Arms lower receiver
CMC trigger
CMMG lower parts kit
Ambi safety
Flared mag well
QD end plate
Magpul furniture
Will come with two magazines: 5-rnd and 25-rnd
Weighs 6 lb. 6.8 oz. bare

The rifle shoots very well. The original owner of the upper shot it suppressed. I adjusted the gas block and have it firing and ejecting nicely without a suppressor. ARP is one of the finest barrel makers on the planet when it comes to 6.8 SPC. The barrel has the 6.8 SPC II chamber. This would make a great youth rifle due to the lower recoil and adjustable butt stock. There are no issues with this rifle. I will be including a full box of Hornady 120gr SST rounds with the sale so you can go straight to hog or deer hunting with your optic. The Leupold VX-R 3-9x50mm scope and Aero Precision extended ultralight mount are not included in this sale, but will be sold separately.

$1,100 shipped from an individual to your FFL. Check prices on Noveske products and you'll find my asking price is very reasonable! Will only ship to states/cities where sale is legal. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need additional photos. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_1005.jpgIMG_1012.jpgIMG_1007.jpgIMG_1014.jpgIMG_1010.jpgIMG_1006.jpgIMG_1008.jpgIMG_1015.jpgIMG_1022.jpgIMG_1021.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.