6+ Quiver

What happened to the days of a huge quiver? I'd buy a TightSpot 7 or 9 in a heartbeat for my recurve. I'd buy a Hoyt 8 or 10 as well, if it was a two-piece.

vcb

WKR
Agreed. I have to have at least six. 5 broadheads and one blunt point. I don't need that many arrows but its just the feel, balance and look I have always liked. I don't know how chuck does the hip quiver. I don't think I could do that type

Back in the day before ultra fast bows and cheap laser rangefinders, guys needed a LOT more arrows to get the job done if they were away from the truck!

With the new "point and click" style archery, having a dozen arrows on ya isnt needed.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Agreed. I have to have at least six. 5 broadheads and one blunt point. I don't need that many arrows but its just the feel, balance and look I have always liked. I don't know how chuck does the hip quiver. I don't think I could do that type

I tried it once. I made more noise than two skeletons going at it on a tin roof. It's probably a magazine capacity thing.

shaun

WKR
I still have an old onita sitting in the attic with a 10 arrow quiver. Oh the good ole days

Back in the day before ultra fast bows and cheap laser rangefinders, guys needed a LOT more arrows to get the job done if they were away from the truck!

With the new "point and click" style archery, having a dozen arrows on ya isnt needed.

I like a 5-7 arrow quiver myself. If the only shooting you plan to do while hunting is a broadhead at a big game animal then a five arrow, or even a three arrow, quiver will probably be fine. BUT, if you like to stump shoot some to keep yourself sharp and not have the first shot of the day being on an animal, or if you want to include some flu-flu's for squirrel/marmot/grouse/quail, then having the larger capacity quivers helps a lot. I shoot a recurve and like the Delta seven-arrow quiver. I carry three broadheads in the middle on top, two flu-flu's on the outer edges, and the underside two spots hold arrows for stump shooting with field/blunt/judo points.

Larry

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I don't know how you'd go about finding anything out but I know I seen a pic of South Cox with an 8 arrow Fuse Satori in an issue of Eastman's once. Always wondered if it was a Fuse proto or if he customized it himself?

mathews has awesome fixed two piece quivers, super tight to bow and rock solid, they make them 3, 5 and 7 arrow...only trouble is you gotta shoot a mathews to enjoy, the 7 is as small as their old 5 arrows used to be with how they stagger the arrows a bit.

You can fit 9 arrows in a tight spot..... you have to double stack 'em though..... I just learned this trick so I have not got to try it in the field

Agreed. I have a Hoyt Arrow Rack 2 Piece with 6 arrows. I carry an extra four inside my backpack, wrapped together with a rubber band around them.

That quiveryou seen south with is a custom fuse all you do is take the two screws out of the back of the arrow grips slid it out and slide in one from a old Martin quiver I got one from my dad