Sold 62" Palmer Bocote Classic 47# @ 29" "MINT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ok guys I am leaving trad bows behind for good. I have battled a shoulder surgery recovery for 2 years and just can't do it anymore. These bows are essentially brand new and were made here within the past 2 months for me weeks apart. I was so impressed with the first one I had a second matching one made right away. They are a fantastic bow with the best grip I have ever shot. And I say that with respect to Silvertip's which is the only other bow I would include in that statement. Carbon limbs and super fast and quiet. I was shooting 500 Grain total arrow weight with 200 up front and they are awesome. I've waited to make this post now for 2 weeks due to my wavering and really not wanting to sell them. Anyway........... The bow on the left has a little more red in the front riser section. The other one is darker. Both bows have beautiful Bocote limb veneers. They have all the paperwork and cases from Palmer. I will do $600 each shipped USPS with tracking and PayPal Friends and family or buyer pays fee's. If someone wants both I'll do $1150 same conditions for the pair. Fastest response will be through text at 303-802-7901. Obviously no trades.

Palmers.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are both beauties! With my favorite woods to boot . Best of luck with the sale . Or better yet keep those bad boys and rehab those shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.