6P Tipi and Regular Height Cots?

I keep going back and forth on which tipi is right for me. I do a lot of river trips where weight isn’t necessarily a huge concern and having a full height cot is nice for sitting around and keeping the mice from running across your face. Could you fit 3 of them and a SXL stove in a Seek 6 man? Most often it would just need to fit 2 cots which seems like a good fit but it would be good to know that you could cram 3 in there if you needed to without anyone touching the walls. I looked pretty hard at the courthouse but for all of the other things I aim to do with it that is not a great fit.

OP
H
Lol, you might need a 12 man for 3 regular height cots.
The length of the cot is 6.5’ and the diameter of the 6 man is 14’. Cot only sits 15” off the ground. I don’t see how you couldn’t fit at least 2 of them in there. Don’t really need it for hanging out and cooking on a river trip just sleeping and maybe sheltering if the weather is horrible.

NickyD

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 8 man tipi and I don’t think I could fit 3 full sized cots in there. I returned a full sized cot after my first hunt with it. Now I just use a 2 man winter sleeping pad. I’m just throwing out these numbers, but probably 20-30% of the tipi floor space is really only good for gear due to low wall angles

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
I know you can fit two full sized Cabelas cots easily in a Kifaru 6 man with a stove. Not optimal space use, but at least you can stow stuff underneath them and between them and the tipi wall down low. You could fit a third person in there, but not sure you could get a third cot with a stove in any usable configuration.

rayporter

WKR
2 cots in my six is not too bad -3 and a stove aint going to happen. even 3 cots in an 8 will be crowded but if only a day or so you can get by. you will be much happier with a 12. i have had 2 eight man tipis and while they are larger than a six they are not substantially larger. that is why i have a six and a twelve man.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
I have a SO 8 man with 2 half liners,
we have 2 army cots and 1 Helinox ultralight cot, and lite outdoors stove.
We guy out the tipi to give a vertical wall which gives plenty of room. But if we wanted to use 3 full size cots, I think there wouldn't be room for the stove.

I don't see 3 full size cots fitting in a 6 man tipi with a stove.