7 Day plus 10 post

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson8

FNG
i am not sure but I think it is ridiculous that you have some kind of post requirement to reply to another post. I want to buy something and I can’t get a hold of the seller because of this rule.
Please change

T28w

WKR
I think if u want to search the forum , u will see why it was implemented.

Welcome to the forum also.

And ten post is not hard to get to.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide!

It’s honestly the best outdoor forum on the web and there ARE rules.... The rules are here for a reason. The classifieds are free and they’re a luxury. Unfortunately, the pos underbelly of society creeps around and they’re not welcome here. The post count requirement is one small step in order to protect members, plus it’s really nice when members actively contribute to the forum with first hand knowledge to enrich the Rokslide community.

Look forward to your participation in the forum, welcome!

Titan34

FNG
i am not sure but I think it is ridiculous that you have some kind of post requirement to reply to another post. I want to buy something and I can’t get a hold of the seller because of this rule.
Please change
Yeah me too

PNWGATOR

WKR
Also, if you go to the forum sponsor’s tab, you’ll find links to products you can buy now. Check the Rokslide store too. Lotta GREAT products and you get the opportunity to support the Rokslide platform as well.

Titan34

FNG
7 days is a little much
Welcome to Rokslide!

It’s honestly the best outdoor forum on the web and there ARE rules.... The rules are here for a reason. The classifieds are free and they’re a luxury. Unfortunately, the pos underbelly of society creeps around and they’re not welcome here. The post count requirement is one small step in order to protect members, plus it’s really nice when members actively contribute to the forum with first hand knowledge to enrich the Rokslide community.

Look forward to your participation in the forum, welcome!
[

Thanks

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
As this has already been covered multiple times this thread has already lived its life. If you want to know why go read some locked threads.

Oh and here is somewhere you can buy stuff from people right now... craigslist.org

Status
Not open for further replies.