$79.99 Adak Bino Harness

Just logged on with the sole purpose of posting this deal.
Good man!

I got mine for $99.99 about 6 months ago and love it!
Big step up from my Muley Freak harness, as is.
Even bigger step up b/c the company isn't founded by a serial poacher like Muley Freak brand is!
Eric with Muley Freak has been busted for poaching at least 3 times and currently has his license revoked in 48 states until sometime in 2021.
2 of these offenses were for poaching an elk on the same piece of private property that abuts public, years apart, for which he does not and never has had permission for.
Ironically enough, he was sponsored by OnX at the time, who have since pulled their sponsorship, along with Proof Research and several others.
I've addressed this numerous times on Muley Freak advertisements and YouTube videos, with zero response.
Unless of course you call deleting my posts and blocking me from further posts as a response...

At any rate, the ADAK bino system is top notch and I would recommend it to anyone!

dog

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone used this harness with the 8x32 Swarovski ELs? If so how is the fit? Most harnesses available are quite a bit too big

BuckSnort

WKR
Has anyone used this harness with the 8x32 Swarovski ELs? If so how is the fit? Most harnesses available are quite a bit too big

I'm using it with my 8.5x42 EL's... They fit, I just wish they would start selling the extra pockets for the other side of harness..

treillw

WKR
Think the sale means something new is coming? Colors or features?

Looks like a great deal! - I have never ordered from camofire - do they nail you with shipping charges?

CHSD

WKR
I have been looking for a bino harness for quite some time. Went shed hunting today and it started to rain and got my bino lenses all wet. This is great timing. Excited to try these out over the straps I was using! Thanks!!