WTB 7mm-08 brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

westslopelaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm looking to get some 7mm-08 brass for a new rifle. Anyone have any that they can part with? Prefer at least 50 pieces nosler or norma but open to just about anything you may have. I bid on some on gunbroker but its crazy the prices its going for now. Thanks for looking.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some once fired nosler I could part with. Or are you looking for new? Let me check how many I have.

OP
W

westslopelaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
In the ideal world I'd love to get some unfired nosler. I'm currently the top bidder on a new box of 50 pieces on GB but if it goes any higher it will be way too rich for my blood, 2 days left in the auction so I'm not too hopeful. I'd be curious how many 1X fired you have and price. PM me please?

wyosam

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have seen Lapua 7-08 show up several times lately. I don’t think you’d have to wait too long if you keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BRoth82

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a few of once fired brass, not sure the brand or how many (maybe a dozen or so). But you can have them if you cover the shipping, I don't reload so they do me no good.

OP
W

westslopelaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a few of once fired brass, not sure the brand or how many (maybe a dozen or so). But you can have them if you cover the shipping, I don't reload so they do me no good.
Thanks a lot for the offer, I'll pass on these because I'm looking to get a large batch (50-100 pieces) of the same brass to start load development. I haven't loaded for 7mm-08 before so I am going to try to find some high quality brass to start with and I have until next hunting season to get a load going. So not in a huge rush yet, honestly I don't even have the rifle yet, still waiting for it to be delivered. I do appreciate the offer and its awesome of you to offer.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have seen Lapua 7-08 show up several times lately. I don’t think you’d have to wait too long if you keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where have you been seeing lapua. I'm on the hunt for some.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 104 once fired federal for $40
I have 50 once fired nosler for $40
I have 100 new Hornady for $80
add shipping on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.