WTB 7mm 120g Nosler Ballistic Tips

eric1115

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for some 120g BT's for my daughter's low recoil loads, we're down to the last few.

I'd prefer to just purchase, but if you're in south central ID I would be willing to trade reasonable amounts of powder, primers, .223 bullets, etc.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have some, not easy to find. I use them in a 7mm Rem Mag Encore pistol for deer and they work great at the reduced velocity of the 15" barrel. There is another person here looking for 50 or 100 for his daughter as he stated he has been searching for months but has not responded to my PM yet...but im willing to share what i can give up to these needs. I have 7 bags of 50 of the 2nds/over-runs....perfect bullets as good as 1st as they are over-runs labeled as 2nds. We all know that gig. I can sell you 100, sell the other guy 100 if he gets back to me....and still have 150 for myself. If he does not get back to me you can buy the other 100 if you choose to do so. 150 will last me a long time to be honest. If you are interested send me a PM.....if not thats fine. I dont really look to sell my large reloading stash, stuff is hard to come by these days but i will help someone in a bind if i can.