7mm ammo advice

I don’t hand load yet so I rely on factory ammo. I have the same rifle and have tested a lot of different factory loads. . I wanted to get it there down to two factory loads that I could use hunting the same list of animals you are talking about. I settled on 160 grain federal premium accubonds and trophy bonded tips. My T3X shoots both of these consistently under 1 inch and I have now taken a lot of animals with the 160 Accubonds.

KHNC

WKR
my two tikka T3 7 mags like barnes 139 gr LRX, 140 gr, and/or 150 gr. and berger 168 gr hunting vld.
i hunt with the barnes.
This is exactly the round i use. I was about to post the same reply on the Barnes.

Anyone had good luck with the Remington core lokt?

Also I had my barrel cut down from 24” to 21” and threaded for a 6 inch suppressor. I’m guessing I’m gonna lose some speed. Should I stay under 160 grains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
another cheaper bullet that has been reliably accurate in most rifles, including my roughtec 7mm is the federal fusion, better than a core lokt, but still relatively cheap.

on the more expensive side, though not crazy priced, i have really been liking the federal terminal ascent, it's like a modernized partition, and seems to be a very versatile projectile working well at a wide range of impact speeds... they are similar price to the precision hunter or other quality factory ammo.... they have shot really well out of anything i have shot them in

a lot of it has to do with the hunting you do... if most shots will be sub 150yds, the perfect bullet will be different than if most of your shots will be outside 400yds (basically, impact speed dictates the best bullets for your needs)

TxLite

WKR
I am loading 168 vld’s in my 9.5 twist bergara ridge in 7 mag at 2860fps suppressed. They shoot sub half moa out to 525 yards and I wouldn’t have any issue trying them out in game at the distances you listed. As a matter of fact I intend to take them on my elk hunt this year if my weatherby mkv rebarreled to 300 prc isn’t back from the smith in time (5 months and counting).