7mm Mag Load Data for 168 and 175 gr Accubond LR's??

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Anybody have any load data for these two loads? Nosler still has nothing listed on their site. I'd like to see if anybody has worked anything up before I start tinkering. Thanks.

wapitibob

WKR
In my 7STW, I loaded my 175's identical to my Berger 180's including jump. Looked great on paper but I'm going back to the Bergers.

attachment.php

Last edited:

sendero72

FNG
Why are you going back to the Bergers before you try the bullets on game? If you are shooting a 7 mag, I'd be interested in your reload info. I'd like to test them on whitetails here in the Southeast.

wapitibob

WKR
I'm not seeing enough good data on elk to convince me to risk using them. I haven't seen anything yet that has me thinking they will perform on par with a Berger when shooting larger game.

OP
5MilesBack

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I got these to try specifically for potentially LR deer. I have Partitions and A-frames for elk, but haven't taken my rifle elk hunting in 8 years. I may have to do some Ballistic Buffalo testing with these things.

30-338mag

FNG
Anybody have any load data for these two loads? Nosler still has nothing listed on their site. I'd like to see if anybody has worked anything up before I start tinkering. Thanks.

You can get on Nosler forum and from what I understand thier using 175gr loading data for the 175gr ABLR