7mm rem mag and fed. 210m primers?

Jakeb

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been gathering supplies to start reloading and ive only been able to find federal large rifle match primers (210m). I picked up 1000 of them thinking I would be able to use them to reload for my 7 mag. Now that I have almost everything together I haven’t been able to find any load data using fed 210’s. Google searches bring up plenty of forums and guys using 210’s, but ive yet to be able to find any official load data using them.

I’m brand new to reloading and not exactly trying to “experiment”, but it seems like the large rifle magnum primers are impossible to find.

My current supplies on hand are h4350, imr4350 (currently being shipped), AB 160’s, eld x 162’s and plenty of spent brass from my current rifle.

Should I just go ahead and wait until I can get some magnum primers? Are the 210’s usable and interchangeable?

Another question is I have a lot of the federal nickel plated cases, any issues reloading them?

Thanks hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I was just talking to my buddy the other day about reloading stuff and he was telling me that he’s been using 210s for his 7mag for years. He said he didn’t have 215s at the time and loaded some up to see if they’d work and they did so he just stuck with it since he got good results and didn’t have to buy special primers just for that rifle. I would just work up a load with them as you would with 215s and see what you get. It would probably Make a difference in a big magnum with a lot of powder to ignite, but a 7mag is on the small side of magnums. Just my 2 cents.

Zdub02

WKR
I use CCI 200 large rifle primers in my 7 mag without issue. I also have reloaded federal cases and prefer them over the brass cases of various brands I've tried to reload. I'm no expert but my gut and experience says you should be more than fine with that recipe. Now the fun part is finding the right recipe that your rifle likes. Best of luck.

OP
J

Jakeb

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guy’s, I feel better about it now. I was just making sure this wasn’t something dangerous and whatnot