WTS 8 WT Fly Rod Package - TFO - Cheeky - Rio

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling a completely unused 8WT fly rod/fly fishing package. I put this all together, brand new, about nine months ago for a planned trip that fell through. Everything listed here is brand new and unused. I will list everything with the prices I paid. I am asking $600 shipped and insured for the package. Because of the rod length, keep in mind, I will be paying for two shipments. I do not wish to break up the package at this time.

TFO TiCr X 9' 8WT 4 PC fly rod. New old stock with plastic still on the grip. As new old stock it did not have the tube; but, it will be sent in a G Loomis tube. Paid $200

Cheeky Tyro Triple Play 375 (7/8 WT) - Fishpond 3-reel case - 3 total spools - 2 spare spool socks - 1 neoprene reel case - Paid $270

Rio WF8S3 In Touch Deep 3 Sinking Line - Paid $99.99

Rio WF8S6 In Touch Deep 6 Sinking Line - Paid $99.99

Rio Grand WF8F Floating Line - Paid $79.99

The reel spools all have backing and have been lined with the above mentioned lines. So, almost 9 months ago I paid $750 ($749.97) for all of this. For the pleasure of storing it for almost 9 months and zero use, I'm willing to take a $150 hit plus pay the cost of 2 separate insured shipments. Once again, $600 shipped and insured. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow or this weekend for "proof of life" to prove that I own it all; but, they are all brand new, never used. PICTURES ADDED BELOW.

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
AqIbTPrm.jpg

1wufGjHm.jpg

E5TuKiwm.jpg

31ImNuOm.jpg

NJpqlL3m.jpg

zCYckHPm.jpg

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The rod has sold separately. I will sell the reel, spools, cases/pouches, case and lines for $400 shipped and insured.