$80 850 fill down puffy!

TxxAgg

WKR
I got a XXL today. I liked the weight and feel but it was too roomy. I'll have to return it and try for an XL. I wear an XL in most shirts/jackets

OP
TxAg

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
I got a XXL today. I liked the weight and feel but it was too roomy. I'll have to return it and try for an XL. I wear an XL in most shirts/jackets
Bummer, hopefully you're able to snag an XL. Luckily I saw that they had free returns.

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
Did you verify the 10oz weight? My current MH puffy weighs 17oz, I do have the MH Ghost Whisperer vest which is light. I have seen many youtube reviews on the jacket and it seems to be solid.

TxxAgg

WKR
Bummer, hopefully you're able to snag an XL. Luckily I saw that they had free returns.
It's all good. Probably just give it to my brother and hold out for the XL. The quality looked good.

OP
TxAg

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
They emailed me to advise XL was in stock so I ordered and got back a reply that they only sell in California....WTF?
Interesting considering I'm in Texas and had no issues purchasing mine.

muchach0

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone recommend a good puffy jacket for single digit temperatures in long glassing situations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

montei

FNG
I just received mine the other. Seems quite nice for $80. I sized up like they recommended to an XL and the fir is good. Can fit over some mid layers. The only other down jacket I have had was the Costco Eddie Bauer jacket which is nice but, this one feels like better quality. And stuffing in it’s own pocket is a nice touch, even tho I probably will just stuff it in my pack.