Sold 80 liter plus hunting pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bit of a different WTB post.

My hunting partner (and brother in law) Scott has endured a hellish time over the last 18 months. First, he lost his job. Then, his wife (in her early 40s) suffered a very rare form of heart attack and passed away leaving him as the sole parent of their 8 and 12 year old children.

Hunting has been a lifelong passion for him and we've been hunting together for 20 years.. Recently, he's been joining me on backcountry-style deer hunts here in Ontario and expressed interest in doing much more of that style of hunting.

I'd like to surprise him by picking up a suitable frame pack (he's currently using a generic hiking pack that is much too small). He's a Kuiu guy so a Kuiu pack would be great - but any suitable pack would be great.

He's around 5' 10" with average build for reference.

My budget for this is not huge (otherwise I would just buy him a new pack). If you have something gathering dust in the garage please let me know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an older but rarely used mystery ranch that I’ve been intending to sell forever. Good load hauler. Bought it for backpacking with the kids when I carried most stuff. It is not suitable for day hunting. I can send pictures if you’re interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.