WTS 9 Nonresident Oregon Buck Deer Ponts

IdahoBeav

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have nine Oregon 100 series nonresident preference points. These points can enable a nonresident with zero points to increase their application to 4 points. With one point, it'll bump to 5. With 3, it'll bump to 6, etc.

I have no use for these points and no idea what they are worth. If interested please send me a PM. Open to offers.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No shit, I never thought I'd see someone selling points here. If it's not against any laws/rules, have at it I guess. Good luck.

ramses342

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My understanding was Oregon points are not transferable period. It is one of the few western states that you cannot get refunded upon death, or any other circumstances. I know there was a proposal a few years ago to change this but I did not think it got adopted. Let me know if I am incorrect. Here is the proposal from 2017 and my understanding is it was not adopted. https://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/...0_oct/Pass It On Proposal - Publilc Forum.pdf

slick

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He’s implying to apply as a party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StickSlingers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be interested in 2021.
Burning my 11 this year.

I have 13 been contemplating using them but it’s such an awkward in between to be at. Where ya goin if you don’t mind me asking, you can pm me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk