90/10 Rejected

amassi

WKR
Weird they voted to keep an outfitter pool

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CoStick

WKR
Same here. Selfishly I want them to raise to a price where a lot of people will stop applying. Whatever gives me the best chance at more tags.
I hear that, I appreciate that they listened. It is encouraging to have a voice in the process.

Northpark

WKR
Same here. Selfishly I want them to raise to a price where a lot of people will stop applying. Whatever gives me the best chance at more tags.
I used to think that way. Then inflation caught up and now I’ve mostly been priced out of hunting at this point unless it’s local deer, bear and predators. So you already don’t have me to compete with. Not necessarily a “poor me” statement just that my salary can’t keep up and my family comes first so well hunting goes.

pirogue

WKR
I’m not sure higher tag prices will keep that many away, for the big picture. Many people live to hunt, and are going to pay the price. I just returned from a West Coast trip, and judging by the crowds and RVs on the highways and in the campgrounds, no one stayed home because of higher fuel prices. Some view hunting tag prices the same way my grandpa told me about his neighbor’s habits. When the store clerk told him that the price of a glass of snuff went up to two bits, he replied, “they never have charged what it’s worth”