911 need help leaving in two hours

Carr5vols

WKR
Broke my head on my slik tripod loading it in the truck. Leaving in 2 hours for 22 hour drive to colorado. Anyone got any ideas. 20191017_181710.jpg20191017_181704.jpg

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'd be hitting up a camera store. You'll pass dozens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Stop at any decent camera shop on the way and replace it. Doesn’t need to be Slik brand. I’d recommend buying something compatible with Arca quick release plates.
Spending $60-80 will you get into something that won’t break if you bump it on your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX_Diver

WKR
Or Santa fe be there about 3pm friday.

If you're continuing on to ABQ there's a cabelas, sportsmans warehouse, and hit or miss archery center that may have what you need. Not sure on what's in Santa Fe but probably some smaller shops.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You're gonna pack a spotter? Or binos off of your tripod? I'd be in the market for a different tripod setup after the season if the head snapped off on me like that. Not confidence inspiring.

OP
Carr5vols

Carr5vols

WKR
Mikes or wolf cameras (whatever they are called these days) can hook you up.

If you’re desperate and end up driving through Colorado Springs I have a head you can borrow.
Thanks for the offer but will not be close to CS. Heading to durango area.

OP
Carr5vols

Carr5vols

WKR
You're gonna pack a spotter? Or binos off of your tripod? I'd be in the market for a different tripod setup after the season if the head snapped off on me like that. Not confidence inspiring.

Both.

Elker

FNG
Amazon it a hotel close to where you'll be in two days. I've done this twice and both times the Mgr was awesome to hold it for me. Had to make a quick trip out of the mountains for one item because it was delayed but worth the price vs wait.

OP
Carr5vols

Carr5vols

WKR
Amazon it a hotel close to where you'll be in two days. I've done this twice and both times the Mgr was awesome to hold it for me. Had to make a quick trip out of the mountains for one item because it was delayed but worth the price vs wait.
In two days be 9 Mile's from trailhead Lord willing.

Vandy321

WKR
You can amazon one to my house in C-Springs, not a problem at all. The promaster SPCH20 is pretty cheap and awesome and can be here in I think 1 day. Not sure if headed this way, but happy to help if you need a place to send something. PM me for an address.