WTS 9mm Pistol

KJH

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want a pistol that gets the job done? You want a 9mm that literally no one will ever compliment you on? Well look no further.

You could take the grips out of this pistol, drop it off the Golden Gate Bridge, fish it out of the water a thousand years later, fill the mag well up with Nutella, pull the trigger, and this puppy would go bang. This ugly beast will outlive you, it will outlive your children. This thing is old enough to consent to sex and rent a car, but can’t apply for social security.

You wanna know more? Great, I had this pistol fill out a Facebook survey.

Favorite food: Bologna sandwiches

Favorite tv show: The Bachelor

Favorite band: tie between John Fogerty and the Guns & Roses

Now the business of the deal:
Jennings Bryco 59 semi-auto pistol in 9mm. This thing is rough, although it fired several years ago when I tried it for the heck of it. Its cosmetically ugly, and has some surface rust. The magazine slides in a bit hard but works ok. The safety is always in the fire position. I have no idea if you could get it to move by simply cleaning it, but I never tried. That’s everything I know about it. I acquired a while ago it as part of a collection. There is nothing nice about this hunk of metal other than it goes bang when the trigger is pulled. $65 obo shipped to your FFL.

Let's face the facts, this gun isn't going to win any beauty contests, but neither are you. Stop lying to yourself and stop lying to your wife. This isn't the pistol you want, it's the pistol you deserve.

Attachments

• 1A.jpg
    1A.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 1B.jpg
    1B.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
OP
K

KJH

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought there would be a bidding war for this exceptional piece of hardware.