9mm suggestions please

SpringM1A

Lil-Rokslider
I've seen the Walther PPS M2 and the Ruger SR9c for $250 online recently. The PPS single stack only holds 7 rounds with a flush mag, but SR9c capacity is 10 rnds (pretty much a G26 competitor (way better trigger). I'd still rather have a G26, but if you only have $300 to spend...they are both great firearms.

I have g45s,43x and p365x and the 45s are getting sold,just never pick them up.Have a g20sf & sw686 if bear county.
P365x with holosun is my favorite.

TheGDog

WKR
Well since you're going metal, might as well get a 1911-based 9mm with that beautiful SA trigger action they have.

Dunno what your size goals are with this firearm, but I have the little Sig P238, which is the .380acp version of the 938 9mm (which is same size), which for some damn reason they don't sell in CA due to that lame "pay your toll to the troll" Handgun Roster BS. But I truly enjoy using that little gun. Trigger is awesome sauce. For it's size (2.75" bbl) it shoots phenomenally accurate. Nice big chunky trituim 3-Dot combat night-sights come standard.

No stupid grip-safety thing. Just the swipe-down thumb safety. Just slip it into a sticky-style pocket holster and you're good to go. I think mine is 17oz loaded. The frame is an Aluminum alloy. Slide and barrel steel. (There's also an "HD" version where the frame is steel too if you wish.)

Also I tested this lil gun with every non-lead round you might think to carry outdoors and it has NEVER FTF or FTE'd on me.

If you want absolute smallest form factor, you can stick with the stock 6-rd mags. I prefer the 7rd mag with the pinky extension as the first mag I have in it, the 6rd as backup. I use size XL gloves.

I can even aim this thing without my glasses! And my Vision is very bad without glasses these days. Like I can't read much of anything without glasses.. BUT.. I CAN line up those 3-Dots, since it's nice and chunky and easy to see.

In this pic is a Leatherman Skeletool for size reference.
WP_20180406_001.jpg

P.S. Welcome to your new time-waster! Goto this site to visually compare the sizes of guns against each other!

Last edited: