9mm suggestions please

i have to throw in another vote for the P226. Hard to beat for a fun day at the range.

I thought a 1911 in 9mm was "dumb" until I bought one. I shoot quite a bit. Part of the profession. I am very very good compared to "regular" people. I am at least pretty good compared to other LEOs.

A 1911 in 9mm will be the closest you'll get to becoming John Wick in the shortest amount of time and ammo.

A Springfield Operator should be under your budget. And it is...F U N!

Athame

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe think about trying one of these. Also, think about putting in an Alpha Timney Trigger or the
Glock Guy modded Alpha Timney Trigger in your Glock. It totally changes the shooting experience.

92X P.jpg

sdogn8

FNG
I have a staccato p and let me tell you it is worth every penny. I love that gun so much. The fit and finish, the shootability and fun factor with that gun is unmatched. It is however expensive as hell, but like you said buy once cry once.

Mulyhuntr

WKR
Cz75 sp01 with some Cajun gunworks love or a eaa witness elite match (don't know if they make them any longer)

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for a Staccato P. I have a Trijicon SRO on mine, and it’s such a dream to shoot. Not a cheap option at all, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Actually, I maybe be doing it again with a different model, but don’t tell my wife.

Matt9122

FNG
Love my H&K USP Compact. Im a full size guy and it doesn't feel compact in my hands, can hold 13 rounds of 9mm. I also have a P365. That one feels a bit small, but great for concealed carry and has a surprising capacity. Both offer a variety of features. Never had a problem with either.

Dbguinn

FNG
I would go for the Sig P226 as well. KK’s are nice but I think they are overpriced

Terrapin

WKR
Definitely a CZ75 Shadow. I have a couple of them for USPSA and 3Gun style competitions. There is a reason they are hugely popular for high volume, go fast shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
If you like DA/SA and want a non-polymer pistol, then the Sig 226 is the right choice. If you don't lie DA/SA, then I'd get a CZ SP01 with the safety (as opposed to the decocker) and carry it cocked and locked. I have one, and it is an excellent pistol.

LeoX

FNG
In all metal frame, maybe the CZ 75? Barrel length 4.6" I think.

In polymer, PPQ comes in 5" model. Also, XD, M&P, and FNS have 5" (or more) versions

LeoX

FNG
Also maybe Beretta 92FS or CZ75B. The Beretta has an aluminum frame and a 4.9" barrel. The CZ has a steel frame and a 4.6" barrel. Both are extremely accurate.