A Costco Pant

montei

FNG
I like my cheap pants. Specifically the wranglers. Haven’t tried the Costco or Eddie Bauer ones. Couldn’t really tell a difference between them and my first lite ones. And when I tear a hole in them it doesn’t hurt so bad because they were 20 bucks.
I also where them pretty much every day outside of the woods as well. I can have 5 or 6 pairs for the price of one of the big names.

I have some of the wrangler pants and I do like them. However - after you wear them for a couple months they will fray a bit (not a huge deal). Once broken in I have not found a pair of pants able to collect more burrs and stickers than these! Every single thing grabs onto these - threw one pair out last summer because it was a little worn and completely covered in all kinds of woods nastiness 🙂

Really like the Costco fleece lined Vintage jeans for everyday wear. I also bird hunt in them most of the time it is colder out.

Been Coues deer hunting for over a month in AZ and they are my choice down here too. Soft and quiet, warm, don’t pick up stickers and cat claw resistant. My Kuiu Attacks would have threads pulled out everywhere and be covered with those inch long pipe cleaner diameter stickers. Not the Costco pants.

My 3 pairs are 3 seasons old and only now starting to wear thru at the pockets and cuffs. Note that if I wore them for construction work it would likely be a much shorter life span. And the fit for me is perfect vs Wrangler which never fit right.

Last edited:
OP
C
what are the wrangler pants some of yall are referring to
Wrangler makes a pant like hunting or hikers. Wrangler ATG, I believe. You can find them at Walmart for about $20. Nice pant but I do like these Costco pants a little better. Both are worth a look.

anthonyjg

FNG
They just never have the colors I want in my size. Heck, I hardly ever see my size in any of the colors. Plenty of short inseam stuff though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with a short inseam.