A couple great expereinces lately with a few Members Aron Snyder and Jared Bloomgren

lorneparker1

Lil-Rokslider
I just wanted to send a thank you to both of these guys as they have both been super helpful over the last few weeks. While I am Canadian and their accents are kind of funny they are great guys!(im sure the accent comment is the same for them! ) I bought a Pse revenge off Jared on Good Friday. I sold my boat the day before, messaged him on facebook (we had never spoke before hand) and asked him what kind of used bows he had laying around(crazy impulse buy) He directed me to the Revenge as it fit what I was looking for. I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to bows, so he set it all up for me ( changing the draw length, setting the sights etc) and shipped it off to Canada. When the bow, the sight, the rest, etc came I was a bit lost on how to reconstruct, he gave me a call and walked me through it. What a wicked set up! Great service~!

The second story is my belt for a T2. For the last 2 months I have been trying to trade my medium T2 belt for a large one. Couldn't make it work so I bit the bullet and ordered one from Kifaru. After a month it just came last Friday. And it straight out the box I knew it was the wrong belt! It was a spike camp belt. BLAH! So I emailed Aron just to confirm what the heck happened, and he said he would take care of it and to call him next week. Just a simple mis-communication. The problem of course being I am in Canada and its not an easy switcheroo. Because of my location, they couldn't cover the shipping back, but instead rushed me out a new belt, didn't charge me the extra money ( I also paid for a spike camp belt which is cheaper then a T2), and tossed in some kifaru gear. I think we decided on a hat or hoodie. Again wicked service.

So good feedback is always nice to read so i figured id toss some up for the boys. In such a fast paced world in such a highly competitive market, these guys and they companies they are a part of have it figured out, that its the small things that count.

Thanks again fellas!

Lorne

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Last edited:

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awesome---not surprising on either count, but great to hear none the less! Glad they got you all set up Lorne!

Last edited:
Its good to know that there are still people out there that beleave in customer service!!!! The short time i have been here im not suprised tho!

HOT ROD

WKR
That is great. But I am not surprised. Talked to Aron years ago. About the super tarp. Great people here on Rok Slide...😃😃😃