A crazy thing happened today

OP
roosiebull
looks like you had a great fall Mike. another big cat, congrats!!... how did your wife's hunt end up? Melissa?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mel didn't hunt much, she took a family friend and they filled a youth tag. my wife passed 7 bucks, and missed a hammer.... it was a fun fall... so far ;) still a few more weeks left, which i'm excited about.

how did it end up on your end? find one you liked?

JasonWi

WKR
Great buck Mike! Love those dark antlers and that's a great 3pt!

My ML tag starts this weekend, so hopefully I can kill one of the larger ones I've got on camera.

OP
roosiebull
Great buck Mike! Love those dark antlers and that's a great 3pt!

My ML tag starts this weekend, so hopefully I can kill one of the larger ones I've got on camera.
Are you hunting my home unit? If so, get in touch, I have been seeing a couple bucks around my place and know of a good funnel those deer use… last year I saw a monster in that funnel, and there are a couple regular 3 points I see every other day

JasonWi

WKR
Are you hunting my home unit? If so, get in touch, I have been seeing a couple bucks around my place and know of a good funnel those deer use… last year I saw a monster in that funnel, and there are a couple regular 3 points I see every other day
No I was hunting more in the valley. It was one of the toughest weeks of hunting I've had in years. In 6 days I saw 7 deer. Passed a small 4pt opening morning, passed a 2x3 on Sunday and then simply couldn't find them again. Finally had a chance at another fork buck on Thursday morning and knew my hunting days were about over so decided to shoot him.