Sold A few Zeiss products

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BamBam1200
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Don't you think maybe he has a job or something holding him back from an immediate reply?
Be a little more impatient.
Someone has to to work and pay for all this damn stimulus.
Thanks BRTreedogs. I do work the afternoon shift. Sorry for the delay ROKSLIDE.

Kiddross

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So far BamBam 1200 has been great to work with. We talked on the phone for a good 15 minutes prior to solidifying a deal. He sent me pics with his user name and date next to scope and pics of the scope being shipped at ups. Tracking shows the scope being delivered Friday. I will update with pics and confirmation that the scope arrives as we discussed. Hopefully this may help put some wondering minds at ease.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Kiddross

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I received my scope from BamBam today. Scope looks brand new and as described! Trust that he is legit with what he is offering
f1a0780fe2aea7435e8e32fd21f2a398.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just talked with BamBam1200 for a bit and ended up purchasing his Zeiss RF binos. He will send you any pictures or videos you ask for and answer any questions you have. Upon payment, he dropped what he was doing and took the binos to UPS and sent over pictures of the item being packed, labels, the whole nine. I'll update the thread when they get here, but so far this seller is a pro.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just talked with BamBam1200 for a bit and ended up purchasing his Zeiss RF binos. He will send you any pictures or videos you ask for and answer any questions you have. Upon payment, he dropped what he was doing and took the binos to UPS and sent over pictures of the item being packed, labels, the whole nine. I'll update the thread when they get here, but so far this seller is a pro.

UPS just delivered the binos from BamBam and they are just as he described. He is a great guy to deal with and you can take him at his word. Buy from him with confidence.

Kiddross

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Another Bump for BamBam. I was so happy with the first purchase, I decided to pick up another scope from him. As with the first, The scope was in perfect shape and was shipped ASAP. Couldn't be happier with the deal.

ChemE

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a zeiss 3-12x56 from him. Had to pay by money order so I took a chance. We texted at length before the deal so I was comfortable with him. My scope arrived a day or two after his MO was delivered. Buy with confidence.

OP
BamBam1200
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I bought a zeiss 3-12x56 from him. Had to pay by money order so I took a chance. We texted at length before the deal so I was comfortable with him. My scope arrived a day or two after his MO was delivered. Buy with confidence.

Thanks. Glad you enjoying the scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.