A little computer/program help please

Rob5589

WKR
So I have a bunch of pics from a family trip to Hawaii the past June. I'd like to put them together in a neat way for my Mom. Something like picture fades out into the next; maybe some Hawaiian music background. Then put it on a memory stick for her. Is there a program or online something I can use that isn't overly complicated? It would also have to be something easy for her to just open and watch.

Thanks

ODB

WKR
Where are they now? On a Mac/ windows? On your iPhone? Depending on several things, you could send them to your phone and use iMovie (I’m sure android has an equivalent) to put it together and then export and save to usb. A friend of mine did that on her iPhone. Lots of variables though.

OP
Rob5589

Rob5589

WKR
I use Windows 10. Currently they are on the memory card in my camera. I also have a few on my phone.

slj2486

FNG
I second the Windows Movie Maker. If you want to make a slideshow that can just be opened and played easily make it into a movie. Just make sure to save it in a Mpeg format or something that can be played by other programs. If you render and save as a WMV or windows movie maker file, some players won't play it without the proper codecs