A little help with DT2

KMT

I know that this may be the dumbest question ever asked. But, would someone mind posting a pic or two showing how the bag is connected at the bottom of the frame and where you have found the Grab-it to be most most effective (connected at the bottom to the frame or the bag itself)?

Thank you

Aron Snyder

Rokslide Sponsor
I know that this may be the dumbest question ever asked. But, would someone mind posting a pic or two showing how the bag is connected at the bottom of the frame and where you have found the Grab-it to be most most effective (connected at the bottom to the frame or the bag itself)?

Thank you

It only attaches on current models.

Aron Snyder

Rokslide Sponsor

Thank you

I like attaching grab it on bag

OP
K

KMT

Thanks, Aron. I bought the DT2 bag to replace a DT3 bag on last fall's duplex frame. But didn't pay attention when I took it off, and and it seems that there are there many places that it could be attached...and most of them seem logical.

Aron Snyder

Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks, Aron. I bought the DT2 bag to replace a DT3 bag on last fall's duplex frame. But didn't pay attention when I took it off, and and it seems that there are there many places that it could be attached...and most of them seem logical.

Call me if you wanna chat.

720-937-1418