A little surprised

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
I decided to get a short bow for tree stand hunting. Be honest, I’ve shot some sort of styks 50 years, never once a short one. Picked up a 70s I was told Kodiak Magnum. Got home late and it was sitting on porch. First two shots with it. Very surprised. I noticed no issues with the bow, was told they could be tough to shoot. Maybe my 27” draw helped but I’m ready for another. Great shooting bow. Putting them right where I look in tight groups and at decent range. Further than I was hoping. Says 52lbs under rest. 50 at 28” on riser
First 2 shots, 20 yards didn’t have time to tune tonight.

Attachments

• AC89E677-3E52-41A0-9F56-C4CFE9424468.png
    AC89E677-3E52-41A0-9F56-C4CFE9424468.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
OP
F

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
I hope to tomo if it doesn’t pour. Got hunter ed classes Sunday. That’s what keeps happening, work all week, rains thunderstorms on my days off.

Nice work! The K-Mag is one of my favorite bows. It’s one of the anomalies where its super short, but I can pull it all the way back to my long draw without much problem. Plus, that green finish… oof.

OP
F

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work! The K-Mag is one of my favorite bows. It’s one of the anomalies where its super short, but I can pull it all the way back to my long draw without much problem. Plus, that green finish… oof.
I have no issues getting it completely back. I notice no string pinch either. I love this bow. Unfortunately I keep getting rained out. Haven’t been out since.
Sitting here now listening to rain and I hate rain sits plus I have some physical issues make it harder to see/track anyhow so I’m here hoping the forecast for later and tomo changes ugh