A new option for DIY breakfast

Just wanted to pass this along. I’ve been eating it for about a year at home. I haven’t made any DIY breakfasts with it yet but I definitely will come September.

I know the owner personally and he’s a good dude who started this thing from nothing. He’s a veteran, a former 212 pro bodybuilder and now he’s pretty much a one man sweat shop. I think he actually just hired his first employee, but you know what I mean.
He’s wanting to get in to hunting, and I eat a lot, so I traded him a bow for his product. So I can say I’ve had every flavor and I like all of them. I mix em a lot too.

Anyway, It’s a great to have another option besides oatmeal. If you’ve ever had Uncle Bens cream of rice, or cream of wheat it’s about the same consistency as that. It’s not cheap, but no quality non gmo organic food is. If I remember right it comes in these flavors,
-chocolate brownie
-brown sugar cinnamon
-strawberry banana
-blueberry muffin
-peanut butter
-pumpkin spice
-coconut
-unflavored
He gave me a code for you guys to use if you want to check it out. CROWE10 and I believe that’s 10% off. I don’t get anything from this just trying to pass along a great product made by a good dude.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg