A piece of gear you dont need or havent owned

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t use it all during the regular season (archery), but it has come in handy for some late season archery hunts. I just will not pack it up the mountain. Purely a scouting tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael54

WKR
I bought myself a 300 win mag thinking i needed a bit more than my 7mm mag. Its a safe queen. The 7mm mag will get re barrelled before it sees retirement 🤣

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately it’s been about three years since I’ve needed game bags....
Seriously though, I don’t use a spotter. Never use a rain coat (pants yes).

I need everything I have, or I wouldn't have it. ;) Only time I might carry a spotter might be while scouting treeline from the road.

Jon Boy

WKR
Man a spotter is my most valuable tool when it comes to finding elk, particularly during rifle season. I only pack it to master vantage points or use from my truck but that's my first step before leaving the truck with full kit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm ready to start a fight. Lol. walking sticks (trek poles.) Maybe crossing a wide rivers or hauling out meat. But the rest of the time just more crap to haul around.

WyoElk

WKR
Man a spotter is my most valuable tool when it comes to finding elk, particularly during rifle season. I only pack it to master vantage points or use from my truck but that's my first step before leaving the truck with full kit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed. I really feel like mine has helped me to be more successful. I have to find them before I can kill them. I may not pack mine always but I’ll never be without it in my arsenal.

Usi05

WKR
Met a guy in Idaho this year (said he was newbergs cousins) and he was showing me how he archery hunts elk. I’ve never considered a spotter until he showed me the photos of all the bulls that they spotted and snuck up on.