A Quiver Full Of Arrows, By Linda Egbuna

Cool read!

Do you not need to worry about tainted meat from using poison arrows on game?
Hi there. I'm glad you enjoyed the read. Now to your question, we don't worry about the tainted meat for two main reasons: first off the poisons used here directly act in the nervous system of the animal without contaminating the entirety of its flesh. But also, as a final precaution, the area where the arrow hits the animal is usually removed by the hunters while still in the woods so that back at camp, only the rest of the meat will be consumed.

Hope that helps..😊

ODB

WKR
Very nice. I was able to see some bows and arrows of the waliangulu when I was in a Kenya. They make poison from the acocanthera tree by boiling the bark into tar. The arrows I saw still had the poison applied behind the head and were wrapped with a very thin leather made from monkey skin.

Fascinating stuff!!

Very nice. I was able to see some bows and arrows of the waliangulu when I was in a Kenya. They make poison from the acocanthera tree by boiling the bark into tar. The arrows I saw still had the poison applied behind the head and were wrapped with a very thin leather made from monkey skin.

Fascinating stuff!!
It truly is all fascinating and the best part is that these practices are still very much alive today!!

I'm really glad you enjoyed the read!!!