WTS A

Status
Not open for further replies.

GISHunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Selling my 6.5 PRC setup. The 6.5 affair was fun while it lasted, but I am going back to 7 mm. I just ordered my first custom rifle, so this one needs a new home. The action started life on a Proof Research Elevation rifle, I took that rifle apart and sold some of the components and built this. It is a Bighorn Origin short action, stamped with proof’s markings. I put on a proof research steel barrel and put it in a Mesa Precision Altitude stock with the APA RTG DBM and Bix and Andy trigger. I have not done comprehensive load development but it shoots the factory 147 eld-m around ½-3/4 inch at 100, factory 143 gr Eld-x ¾-1”. I got the 140 gr Bergers to shoot ~1/2” also. Rifle weighs 7.4 pounds as it is with magazine and picatinny rail. I’ve got right around 180 rounds fired. Only range time, never carried for hunting. I also have a standard sized bolt head I’ll include.

Overall it’s in good condition. I bedded the stock myself. There are a few spots by the ejection port where some epoxy worked its way under the tape, I included pics. It’s not very noticeable but it’s there. There is also a few marks on the bolt where the DLC coating is “spotted”, included pics of that as well. Otherwise it’s in great shape.

Price $2000 - paypal F&F or buyer covers the fees.

Below is the full specs:
Action: Bighorn Origin short action (proof markings) with Bighorn 20 moa rail and extra standard bolt head
Barrel: Proof Research medium sporter steel barrel, 1:7.5 twist
Stock: Mesa Precision Altitude stock (made by AG composites) inlet for Origin Action and APA M5, desert camo. Bedded for action.
Trigger: Bix n Andy tacsport 2 stage
DBM: APA SA RTG with 2 Accurate mag WSM/SAUM 3 round magazines (2.950 coal)

Status
Not open for further replies.