A3 Outfitters

Tbcramer

FNG
Has anyone out there ever hunted Elk or Mule deer with A3 Outfitters, Arizona or Nee Mexico ?

OP
T

Tbcramer

FNG
I have 2016 AZ bull elk. Great group of guys. Would recommend them. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Great !!! Did you have any problems drawing a tag. I now have 13 preference points.

Djacker

WKR
Drawing a tag is the hardest part. I got REALLY lucky and drew the first year random tags were available. With 13 points you should be able to draw something. Call them and discuss your goals. They will point you in the right direction.

OP
T

Tbcramer

FNG
Drawing a tag is the hardest part. I got REALLY lucky and drew the first year random tags were available. With 13 points you should be able to draw something. Call them and discuss your goals. They will point you in the right direction.
Thanks. I have been reaching out to them but have not gotten a response at all...

Moneyball

WKR
I have no experience, a good friend went and highly recommended them. He also killed a great bull. Makes it easy to recommend them when that happens! He said the guys were a good group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forest

WKR
I spoke with the new mexico crew quite a bit last year after I drew a tag. The new mexico division is pretty new (they brought guys in from other companies). I ended up hunting with a different outfitter and don't regret it but I don't think anyone would be truly disappointed in A3. As hunt harder said they excel at social media and marketing type things if you will. For the most part they are hunting the same country as all the other outfitters so its not like they have a bunch of private land locked up. I decided to hunt with someone who cares more about the hunt then they do the lodge, food, how many Instagram followers they have, etc. But they do kill some great critters so obviously doing something right.

OP
T

Tbcramer

FNG
I spoke with the new mexico crew quite a bit last year after I drew a tag. The new mexico division is pretty new (they brought guys in from other companies). I ended up hunting with a different outfitter and don't regret it but I don't think anyone would be truly disappointed in A3. As hunt harder said they excel at social media and marketing type things if you will. For the most part they are hunting the same country as all the other outfitters so its not like they have a bunch of private land locked up. I decided to hunt with someone who cares more about the hunt then they do the lodge, food, how many Instagram followers they have, etc. But they do kill some great critters so obviously doing something right.
Forest who did you wind up going with ? I also am looking at timberland Outfitters

Forest

WKR
Forest who did you wind up going with ? I also am looking at timberland Outfitters
I hunted with Jeff Lester with Hunt Hard Outfitters. He actually lives in eastern AZ and guides in a few great units along there. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions about him. I know I would hunt with him again in a heartbeat if I am every lucky enough to draw a tag in one of his main units again.

OP
T

Tbcramer

FNG
I hunted with Jeff Lester with Hunt Hard Outfitters. He actually lives in eastern AZ and guides in a few great units along there. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions about him. I know I would hunt with him again in a heartbeat if I am every lucky enough to draw a tag in one of his main units again.
Thank you I will look him up for sure !!!

Djacker

WKR
My dad drew a New Mexico archery elk tag 2 years ago. I called A3 considering I just hunted with them, and had a great experience. They told me they didn't usually hunt the unit my dad had a tag for and gave me info for another outfitter, who they knew excelled in the unit. Which I already knew. That went a long way for me, they easily could have taken my dads money and went hunting. They cared more about having a good hunt then taking someone's money. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!!

OP
T

Tbcramer

FNG
My dad drew a New Mexico archery elk tag 2 years ago. I called A3 considering I just hunted with them, and had a great experience. They told me they didn't usually hunt the unit my dad had a tag for and gave me info for another outfitter, who they knew excelled in the unit. Which I already knew. That went a long way for me, they easily could have taken my dads money and went hunting. They cared more about having a good hunt then taking someone's money. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!!
Djack I also.had someone say the same thing happened to them with A3. That does go a long way..

ShakeDown

WKR
I have several friends and a cousin that guide for A3 across NM and in AZ. Good outfit, but far from the only option. They do employ a lot of guides.

I can tell you one buddy had some absolute monsters on cam this year. NM unit. @dauntles_pursuit on IG.

Bob92057

FNG
I was on a guided hunt in AZ this year (different outfitter) and saw A3 working the area with their hunter. They hunt hard and pulled out a nice bull. The