A3 Outfitters

buzzy

WKR
Always drama surrounding them in AZ and not afraid to break laws. With so many other great guides in AZ not sure why you would choose them. Not heard of any issues with the NM team though.
Yea I have seen some posts about their guides not knowing where boundaries are and got caught. Not sure how much I would like that if I was the client as ultimately I’m getting a ticket because of their ignorance or them pushing the limits on purpose.

Hunted in Arizona with them couple years ago. They took my money for access to the big bo ranch but we never stepped foot in it. Found out the guide never had any intention of hunting there!! 500 dollars down the drain.
My guide busted and scared off so many elk because he said the wind didn't matter till you got down to 100 yards away!! Yeah right!
The whole hunt was one cluster after another. This was in unit 10.
Needless to say I won't be using them again!

Brooks

WKR
Yea I have seen some posts about their guides not knowing where boundaries are and got caught. Not sure how much I would like that if I was the client as ultimately I’m getting a ticket because of their ignorance or them pushing the limits on purpose.
Not only a ticket, the game warden keeps the bull if you had killed one.