AAE Max Stealth vs TAC Driver 2.75

I am getting a new dozen arrows and trying to decide what vanes I want. I use fixed blade broadheads so I need a vane combination that is capable of steering a fixed blade. And I don't want a high profile vane because of clearance. I have been looking at these 2 vanes and if I should go with a 3 or 4 fletch. If I go with a 3 fletch it would most likely be the AAE because they are a little more flexible and you can put more helical on them. If I go with a 4 fletch then it would be the TAC because the AAE vanes are heavy and a 4 fletch of AAE will tank my FOC. What do you guys think and do you have any other recommendations of vanes. Any information in appreciated!!

OP
Dylan Sluis
I have also been looking at a TAC Driver 2.25 in a 4 fletch. Do you think that is enough to steer a fixed blade. I shoot the QAD Exodus for reference.

OP
Dylan Sluis
I’m using the 2” TAC Drivers in a 4 fletch with my QAD Exodus heads. They seem to fly great for me.
Interesting. I probably won't go to the 2" Driver. But that makes me confident that the 2.25" in a 4 Fletch will do good. Thanks for the help!!

AndrewMT34

Lil-Rokslider
I'm running a 4-fletch with the AAE Max Stealth Vanes at a 2 degree helical. Iron Will broad heads fly amazingly well. I personally don't worry too much about one extra vane affecting FOC.

Zac

WKR
They both stick fantastic. I use the Tacs, mostly due to weight. Also the Tacs will stabilize an arrow quicker out of the bow. My bow clocks left, and I'm already turning to the right just feet off of the rest.

Zach429

FNG
They both stick fantastic. I use the Tacs, mostly due to weight. Also the Tacs will stabilize an arrow quicker out of the bow. My bow clocks left, and I'm already turning to the right just feet off of the rest.
Why do the tacs stabilize quicker?

Zac

WKR
Why do the tacs stabilize quicker?
They are so rigid. I heard one of their marketing team say that clocking was a non issue with them. I am shooting 3 Tac Summits on a 2 degree offset and as far as I can tell they begin rotation right out of the bow. No other vane is going to do this.