Aaron Snyder on Joe Rogan podcast

Screw Snyder, man. After I took his side on the great “gritty dropped first lite“ debate he had my back. Like when I sent my Kifair duffle bag in for repairs and I specifically asked for a photo of Aaron, shirtless, riding a horse like Vladimir Putin, I got nothing. Just a stupid old sewed up duffel bag.

all the fame has gone to his head. He has just lost touch with the little people

AFenny11

FNG
I thought it was a great listen, despite hearing lots of repeated stories from Kifarucast

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
I must say, as far as JRE podcasts go, it wasn’t a particularly interesting one. Normally the conversations get much more deep about different topics even outside of the guest’s wheelhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw Snyder, man. After I took his side on the great “gritty dropped first lite“ debate he had my back. Like when I sent my Kifair duffle bag in for repairs and I specifically asked for a photo of Aaron, shirtless, riding a horse like Vladimir Putin, I got nothing. Just a stupid old sewed up duffel bag.

all the fame has gone to his head. He has just lost touch with the little people
That is the funniest thing on the internet today. Thank you! :cool:

Trial153

WKR
I must say, as far as JRE podcasts go, it wasn’t a particularly interesting one. Normally the conversations get much more deep about different topics even outside of the guest’s wheelhouse.

I agree with this. It wasn't Joe's best podcast buy far. However it was entertaining, and futher more for someone that didn't know or listen to Aron on gritty or kifarucast most of this would be new ground. I suspect that if for new listeners the grade on this podcast would be higher. Aron is a good guy, always enjoyed our brief conversations and he always goes out or his way to help.
I think they both did well. Plus it helped me kill three hours on the dreadmill the last two days

Is A Ron the little glitter beard, skinny sweats wearing sidekick of Gritty? I think I saw him once in a motorcycle sidecar in downtown Boulder.

I got a kick out of the cocksucker. It is impressive how far Aron has come from elkreaper on bowsite. Stand-up guy and great to see backpack hunting getting exposure on JRE.

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
I got a kick out of the cocksucker. It is impressive how far Aron has come from elkreaper on bowsite. Stand-up guy and great to see backpack hunting getting exposure on JRE.

Pretty awesome isn’t it? Elon Musk was in that chair a month ago, not to mention so many other worldwide household names.

Listened to it yesterday and loved it.

Does anyone know Kifarucast tells the story of the spider bite? I tried to find it yesterday but couldn't. (at least I'm not asking for places to hunt in Colorado)

street

WKR

Does anyone know Kifarucast tells the story of the spider bite? I tried to find it yesterday but couldn't. (at least I'm not asking for places to hunt in Colorado)
Recent landcaster one. Some funny stories on that one.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
It was ok, no offense to Aaron and I’ve been listening to JRE since episode 20 but he missed a great opportunity to bring awareness to the forced wolf reintroduction in CO. I was really surprised he didn’t mention that.. but good shit non the less.

Loper

WKR
Downloading it now. Looking forward to listening to it on my drive tomorrow.

It's on the one with clay lancaster