Aaron Snyder on Joe Rogan podcast

satchamo

WKR
Yeah I like Aaron and he does a shit load for our community but that podcast was just kifarucast regurgitated. And man, context is king when you’re talking on a podcast that has millions of listeners from all walks of life. I was cringing when he told the wolverine story because lord knows he’ll get hell for that with 0 context - IE he has a tag, it was legal blah blah. I know that’s catering to the masses but it’s the world we live in now.

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
A lot of us are very familiar with Aron/Kifaru and have heard the majority of what was on the JRE episode in the past. I still found it to be an entertaining listen, but I do agree with you guys who would have liked a little more in-depth discussion. Hopefully this "introductory" podcast of Aron to the JRE audience will get enough traction and warrant having him as a return guest.

njdoxie

WKR
Yeah, I enjoyed, but wished he would've delved into what he did in the military, and how he started with Kifaru and how he's purchasing Kifaru, and how does he not get tired of camping food after spending 200 nights a year camped out, and what are the 12/13 animals he kills a year. Completely glossed over a number of interesting things.

Loco4dux

WKR
It was fine but agree it could’ve been much better and lacked context. He just talked to Joe’s audience like he talks to the Kifaru audience, even Joe didn’t know what he was talking about half the time.

SWOHTR

WKR
Some of you guys are brutal! Listening to it now while I can. Been working a lot lately and haven’t had a chance to finish it much less hear the stories. I think it’s a good exposure for him esp for those who don’t subscribe to his podcast (yet) or know all about him.

MattB

WKR
Hmmm, not sure I've heard that story on any podcast.

When you spend 200 nights a year in the backcountry,......kidding.

Just a play on words which started as a misspelling of his Bowsite handle from back in the day.

Marble

WKR
Some of what he says is just how he understands it. Dehydration is not known to cause blood in your urine, but strenuous exercise and kidney stones do. Both if which he has and experienced.

Literal explanation of what he's thinking on certain topics causes others to be very critical of him in general. Thoughts that some of us have, we dont share, but he shares. I'm like this at times cause I dont give a flying **** what most people think.

I dont think its bragging if you back it up.

Never had listened to Kifarucast before, but was fully aware of who Aaron was. Enjoyed the podcast, good entertainment that kept my attention. Laughed out loud several times!