Access Questions: Idaho Unit 15, late May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with any experience in unit 15 for black bear in the end of May?

My buddies and I are seeing decent areas to glass but curious if any of it will be accessible. Forest service said north of hwy 14 will probably be accessible first.

It’s tough to tell what forest roads are still open and the documents on roads from the forest service are 15 years old now. Any advice on access would be appreciated. Also plan to chat with Forest Service again as the hunt gets closer.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you ever find information on easy access in for spring black bear? I've been looking at it for next year and was curious how id access.
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.