Accessories questions - Ma Deuce / 44 Mag

I'll be purchasing a new Kifaru setup shortly (Duplex Lite frame plus Stryker, 44 Mag, and Ma Deuce) to cover every foreseeable hunting circumstance for quite some time to come. I'm set on the bags, just have a few questions about accessories. I have a unique opportunity to set myself up pack-wise for the foreseeable future hunting thus the large order.

1) Would running the Guide Lid on either the 44 Mag or Ma Deuce work well? They have integrated pockets in the top of the packs, but putting on the Guide Lid might boost capacity if needed and give me a very light day pack if I want to run very light for a quick hunt out of a spike/base camp.

2) Anyone with experience running the Grab It on either pack? It seems a logical way to stash gear without having to open the entire pack.

3) Can the Grab It be combined with the Stryker? It doesn't appear it can, although it might be a good setup for quickly stashing rain gear, etc.

Thanks for any help in advance. I've spent a lot of time on the Kifaru site, but some questions are best answered by those who have used the gear.

GrantMan

Lil-Rokslider
The Guide lid and belt pouches are the most valuable accessories I have purchased for my packs (T1, Reckoning and a Stryker which I will receive on Monday).

I use a grab it on the T1 for hauling a wood burning stove. The Reckoning and newer packs have so many strap options they made the grab it obsolete for my use.

Another option for stashing clothes and jackets on the the outside of the pack would be running bungee cord through the PALS webbing and cinch it down with a cord lock. That option is not as secure as a grab it but it would save some weight if you want to store clothing items outside the pack.

A grab it will work on any pack that Kifaru makes.