accessory confusion

I see packs with pouches literally on the waist belt, and some on the bottom sides of the pack itself. Are both of these sold as "belt pouches" and do they all connect the same way?

Yes, they are belt pouches. I'm assuming you're talking about the pockets on the high camp/timberlines etc? If they attach to the belt, and to the pack its belt pouches.

slim9300

WKR
I see packs with pouches literally on the waist belt, and some on the bottom sides of the pack itself. Are both of these sold as "belt pouches" and do they all connect the same way?

Yes and yes. Small are the ideal waist belt size for me and medium would make a good additional outer pocket for quick access.

KMT

WKR
I have belt pouches that attach either to the belt or the pack of my Kifaru. I attach my belt pouches to the pack instead of the belt because I don't want my arms, hands, or bow bumping into them as I walk. They work great as extra, easy-access external storage.

OP
T
Thanks. I ordered a small and medium to see which one I like and works best. I see myself dedicating the small pouch on my right waist belt to a tab, armguard, etc.

Don't feel bad, I was getting a little confused looking at different photo angles and even resorted to opening multiple windows to compare different pouches I was seeing modeled on the packs. I think I'm looking at 2 small pouches and 2 medium pouches as well when I end up ordering a Highcamp bag.