Accessory type or organization bags?

SteveTX

Lil-Rokslider
Trying to think about where to look for small bags that can be used for organizing kill kits, first aid, etc inside my main pack. Have seen types in different videos and stuff but not sure what to search for on retail sites. Could always use gallon ziploc’s if it comes to it, though zippers are nice.

Anyone able to point me in a direction? Or recommendations good/bad?

Thanks in advance.

I use a mix of Kifaru UL Pullouts, cheap Walmart brand roll top ditty bags, zip lock bags, and UL stuff sacks from other items (like tarps, stakes, bivys, etc).

I’m always looking for the right size bag and as light as possible for the job. I’m sure lots of people make “perfect” organization bags but I have zero complaints so far with my personal solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G_Tacoma

Lil-Rokslider
Check out westernbinds.com

He makes a great kit sack in multiple colors, I use them all the time.

He‘s a smaller outfit out out Austin, Tx

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
One day buying school supplies i realized Target 's pencil/pen bags they were selling for $.99 a bag were perfect for a couple of organizer pockets for small items.

You can buy the expensive branded ones (that I have plenty of myself) or just keep your eyes peeled cause there are light cheap good bags to use everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
Run this as a search on Ebay: UL HIKER Ultra Lite Olive Drab Set 4 1.1 oz Silpoly Stuff Sacks from seller valeries_treasures. If you are familiar with the name Jimmy Tarps, that's who this is on Ebay.

I have a couple of sets of these bags and they are great. Super light, water resistant, and tough..

Jeremy

22lr

WKR
I really like the UL Osprey series of bags. The dry bags are superlite have always worked for me! Their zip up organizer lives in my pack lid with all my small nessesities and kit. Super convenient to just hang it up in the tent and have access to everything.

Downside, their zip up organizer is not waterproof, so you will need a drybag/ziplock if you have water sensitive items in it.