Accurate magpro

Jhenn87

FNG
Ok so i was able to score some magpro powder and was wondering if anyone had any experience with that powder and 300 rum, 6.5cm, or 30-06? Looking for the best way to use it

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Nosler has some data on it for 300 rum. If you dont have any load manuals you should look into picking up a few. I like to keep a few around. Mostly from the bullet manufacturers that I use and powder manufacturers.

MThuntr

WKR
I have tried it in my 300WSM and 7mmRemMag. It is amongst the most temp sensitive powders out there. Develop your loads to match your most common shooting season...I got wild pressure swings between summer and winter. I did some some really high ES numbers once I got a chronograph. The velocity it created were really good though.

OP
J

Jhenn87

FNG
Nosler has some data on it for 300 rum. If you dont have any load manuals you should look into picking up a few. I like to keep a few around. Mostly from the bullet manufacturers that I use and powder manufacturers.
I have a hornady manual but that’s it

OP
J

Jhenn87

FNG
I have tried it in my 300WSM and 7mmRemMag. It is amongst the most temp sensitive powders out there. Develop your loads to match your most common shooting season...I got wild pressure swings between summer and winter. I did some some really high ES numbers once I got a chronograph. The velocity it created were really good though.
I will be using it mostly in the cold season. Hopefully it will work with 300rum

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
I have a hornady manual but that’s it
Nosler has a lot of their data online. Same for Barnes. I hear Berger's book isn't good but it has what I loaded so far.

MThuntr

WKR
Accurate's data has free online but they don't have any MagPro loads for 3006 and 6.5CM. You may be able to find someone who used it but I wager it's a bit too slow.

Ravenk

FNG
Nosler has a lot of their data online, you should be able to find what you're looking for there. Or try Barnes they have loads of stuff online too.