ACG Harness Tweaked to Liking

svhunter

FNG
Did this stick on velcro tabs to my harness this fall. Really like the way it works. Just 'inside out the lid' and put tabs at proper place to line up with buckle velcro. Holds the lid out of the way for stand hunting with I mostly do and it doesn't affect the operation at all when in normal operation. Yeah others do the same concept to the front but I have tried several that I didn't like as well as the ACG. Really like the stiffness and coverage of the ACG now along with the lid staying out of the way if wanted.

Attachments

• 0101201026.jpg
    0101201026.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 0101201026a.jpg
    0101201026a.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 203

Hunter2

FNG
I like the idea, is that just velcro with sticky stuff on the back? Is it staying ok or peeling off?

OP
S

svhunter

FNG
Stays on pretty good, Once in a while I press on it hard to make sure its seated good but it works pretty well for how simple it is. Yeah just peal off the back velcro strip

pab

FNG
Awesome little tip. Going to try this on mine to keep it open for one hand operation

Neumann

FNG
Did this stick on velcro tabs to my harness this fall. Really like the way it works. Just 'inside out the lid' and put tabs at proper place to line up with buckle velcro. Holds the lid out of the way for stand hunting with I mostly do and it doesn't affect the operation at all when in normal operation. Yeah others do the same concept to the front but I have tried several that I didn't like as well as the ACG. Really like the stiffness and coverage of the ACG now along with the lid staying out of the way if wanted.
pretty slick might have to give it a try. How’s it holding up so far?

OP
S

svhunter

FNG
Used it all season and love it. If the sticky wears out its simple to cut another new one and press it on.