Active Fleece Mid Layer

jrod_9

FNG
Peloton 97, 240 though I basically always wear the 240 as an outer layer I have worn it under a rain jacket to cut wind.
How do you get along with the 97 and 240 that’s what I was planning on for late season elk hunt. Merino base layers, the 97, 240 full zip. Is that enough to stay warm being active amd hiking, climbing? It s not too much is it? Thanks for your input

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the condor fleece and FL Klammath and ended up returning the Klammath. They seemed very similar and for the price decided to keep the condor. Also preferred the fit of the sleeves on the condor over FL since they are pretty long. Also have a OR Research Vigor Hoodie and it's a great active layer.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a Rab Alpha Flash on the way to give a go. It's straight "naked" Alpha Direct- no additional interior or exterior fabric. My buddy used one during our week long snowshoe traverse and was very happy with it. We'll see :)

jfs82

WKR
How do you get along with the 97 and 240 that’s what I was planning on for late season elk hunt. Merino base layers, the 97, 240 full zip. Is that enough to stay warm being active amd hiking, climbing? It s not too much is it? Thanks for your input
I'd probably be fine into the high 20's wearing that if I was moving consistently, probably need to unzip once you near 50 degrees and still moving.