Adding Stake Loops To Bivy

CiK01

WKR
I have a Borah Gear Ultralight Bivy I would like to add stake loops to. Its the Argon90 material (ripstop DWR coated nylon fabric). Are there any special instructions to this....or watch outs for something like this?

Thanks!

I've had a very similar thought lately. I have a flourless tent that I want to make a tub floor from tivec out of that velcros on the inside. Have to attach to the ripstop silnylon.

RIP a little of the seam where you want them and sew the seam shut again with a grosgrain loop. Seam seal after for just in case.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've had a very similar thought lately. I have a flourless tent that I want to make a tub floor from tivec out of that velcros on the inside. Have to attach to the ripstop silnylon.
The floor will be lighter and pack up smaller if you do it out of silnylon. I had a tyvek footprint for a Copper Spur 2 that was 11oz with a grommet on each corner that the pole would go in to hold it in place. The silnylon footprint weighed 4oz and you could fit it in your front pants pocket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The floor will be lighter and pack up smaller if you do it out of silnylon. I had a tyvek footprint for a Copper Spur 2 that was 11oz with a grommet on each corner that the pole would go in to hold it in place. The silnylon footprint weighed 4oz and you could fit it in your front pants pocket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Best place to order less than a roll of silnylon?